Best Service Galaxy Vintage D v1.2 KONTAKT
Seeing as the Vintage D post had been dead for quite a while, I thought some people might appreciate it if anyone resurrected this beauty.
Feel free to reupload this to any mirror you like, with my connection it would be a major pain in the ass anyway.
Note: If you are having trouble extracting the Vintage D nkr file (file corrupted), download the GVD fix archive from the folder and place its content into the Samples folder of the library.
Galaxy Instruments' 'Vintage D’ virtual grand piano is based on samples of a Vintage Steinway D, a true legend of its class. The Model D-274 by Steinway is very likely not only the most popular concert grand, but also one of the most acknowledged ones.
Bauer Studios' Vintage D was built in 1920 in Hamburg, the German factory of Steinway & Sons. Over almost 90 years this instrument has achieved a very deep and intimate timbre, thus providing an energetic personaltiy and a beautiful singing tone, typical for great Steinway grand pianos. It was and is in perfect condition, while preserving the special character of a Vintage Steinway. Richie Beirach called it 'The best piano in the world’.
• Based on samples of Bauer Studios’ 1920 Steinway D, featured in legendary recording
• Recorded with vintage and sought after Neumann, Neve and Telefunken gear
• 13 modeled velocity zones for a wide and smooth dynamic range
• Chromatic mapping
• Chromatic and multiple velocity resonance and release samples
• Multi-velocity pedal, damper, hammer and string noises
• Real una corda samples
• Sympathetic string resonance with real overtones
• Over 2000 samples in 24Bit (10GB/5GB with sample compression)
• Lossless sample compression for better disk streaming
• True half pedaling when using a continuous sustain pedal
• True repedaling and sostenuto
• Noises dynamically playable with a continuous sustain pedal
• One-knob control of tone colour and dynamics
• Intelligent EQ for warmth, punch and brilliance
• Convolution reverb with many different types of rooms, concert halls and ambience
• Adjustable stereo width and position
• Specially designed compressor for pop piano sounds
• Pad Machine
• Warp Engine for sound design beyond regular piano sounds
• New direct access user interface
• Flexible and easy-to-use velocity editor
• Powered by the Kontakt Player 5 engine
• Galaxy Vintage D for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/Stand-alone) lists for 129€ ($149).
VER esta imagen para aprender a
SUSCRIBITE A MI NUEVO CANAL DE YOUTUBE: